Please carefully review our Privacy Statement and our Terms of Service. By using our Services, you acknowledge all of the policies and procedures described in these foregoing documents. If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any aspect of this Privacy Statement or our Terms of Service you should immediately discontinue use of our Services.
Sample Storage and Metabolomic Analyses
By choosing to have Biomeb store your blood sample, you are consenting to having Biomeb access and analyse your stored sample, using the same or more advanced technologies (such as triple quadrupole LC/MS), in a manner consistent with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement. Unless we notify you otherwise, we will store your sample for a minimum of one year and a maximum of ten years, at our laboratory. We may contact you in the event we need to re-analyse your sample. All of the same safeguards to any further use of your sample will be provided as in our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
One of the objectives is to promote scientific research and contribute to the advancement of metabolomics. You have the choice to participate in Biomeb Research by providing your consent. Biomeb aims to make and support metabolomic scientific discoveries and publish those discoveries in scientific journals. We invite you to take part in our research.
Biomeb Research may be in collaboration with third parties, such as academic institutions or pharmaceutical companies.
Biomeb conducts scientific research with your data under the following stipulations:
- Sample storage. You authorize that your metabolomic information and other data provided are stored anonymously in databases and that authorized personnel of the company carry out investigations using such databases.
- Associated research. You allow Biomeb to partner with other non-profit or commercial organizations to conduct scientific research on the collected anonymous data. You give your permission in a disinterested way so that Biomeb, its assignees and commercial or non-profit partners publish the results of such researches. In no case your identity will be displayed or known.
Your Anonymized Metabolomic and Self-Reported Data may be used for Biomeb Research only if you have consented to this use, in a manner consistent with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
- Your Metabolomic Data and/or Self-Reported Data will be used for research purposes, but it will be anonymized and will not be linked to your Registration Data.
- Biomeb may use individual-level Metabolomic Data and Self-Reported Data internally at Biomeb for Research purposes.
You may cancel and delete your personal data permanently by revoking this legal agreement and consent at the time you wish by deleting your Biomeb account and Personal Data within your Account Settings. Data is deleted and any stored samples are discarded, subject to the following limitations:
- Data previously included in Biomeb Research cannot be removed from ongoing or completed studies that use that data.
- Legal Retention Requirements.
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a letter to:
Data Protection Officer
Dietary Molecular Diagnostics SL
Parc Científic i Tecnològic Agrolimentari, núm 23 A
25003 Lleida (Spain)